Image Map

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Teachers Ring In The New Year

What a year 2015 has been!! It's been great. I looked back on 2015 and made a list of accomplishments and happy moments.
1- I Passed Component 1 and Component 2 of National Boards Certification. WooHoo!
2- I presented two workshops and actually did a good job! It takes a lot to get this southern girl out of her comfort zone. Presenting is definitely one of those times!
3- We got a Yorkie puppy, Paisley. She's precious, absolutely precious!

I've seen God answer lots of prayers this year. He's faithful! He's good!!

The teachers from My Day In K and Teach Talk Inspire are having a New Year's Resolutions Blog Link Up. You can join in by posting on your blog or Instagram by hash tagging #teachersringinthenewyear.

My New Year's Resolution is to make me a better me! I'm a busy mom and wife. I go nonstop from the time I wake up until I jump in bed. In 2016, I plan to change fix that just a little. I know I can't stop all of the things I do but I plan to fit in some good things for me...I hope!

I hope your 2016 is full of love and laughter!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent plan Christy! "Me" time is very important! I'm hosting a Blog Linky Party as well. Will you join me?

    Susan
    http://passioninportableland.blogspot.com/2015/12/2016-new-year-remember-reflect-goal-set.html#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your resolutions! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Happy 2016!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy, Happy New Year and thanks for linking up with us. I think your resolutions are great and I wish you all the luck as you work on them. Have a great start to your year!

    ReplyDelete