Image Map

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 New Year Remember, Reflect, & Goal Set! Link Party!

Is this is the last blog post of 2015?? Gosh, the year just flew by! It wasn't shabby at all.

I'm joining Passion In Portable Land for her Remember, Reflect, & Goal Set Linky Party! It's 10:30 pm. I'm a little late to the party but I made it!!


Questions to ponder as you remember...
1. What were the best memories of 2015?
This is one of my very favorite memories. My little boy asked Jesus to be Lord of his life this year. We will be together forever!

2. What do you remember most about 2015?
I feel that this year teachers connected more than ever before. How?? Periscope!! It all began last summer during the TPT conference.  I love that it's still going strong! I love that we take time out of our busy schedules to support each other. How in the world did we ever live without Periscope???


In 2016 I will...

1. Have more "me" time.. I'm a busy mom of three boys, mom of a puppy, wife, and full time teacher. I'm busy. BUT I've got to figure out how to get some me time in my schedule. I will in 2016...somehow.

2. I want to laugh more...love more... have fun...I want to enjoy life! 

3. Like everyone else, I plan on working out and eating healthier....I'm thinking this could be my "me time". ;) 

Link up and reflect with us!

I hope that your 2016 is amazing!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the party Christy! Nothing provides a mother with peace better than knowing her children are wrapped & protected by The Holy Spirit. Enjoy watching your son grow in our Lord! Can you tell me more about Periscope?

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that your son made such an important decision. Blessings.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete