Image Map

Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Party

Last Friday was so much fun! The kids were excited that it was the last day of school. I was excited that it was the last day of school. All that excitement got a little CRAZY!!



First, we packed up our Christmas ornaments. I really liked these simple ornaments. The elf was my favorite!


We unwrapped presents.

 And more presents...

Then, my awesome home room mom gave us a Christmas party. 


The kiddos ate and played BINGO. For a few minutes, the game was serious!  They are competitive little fellas!



 We ended our day with a little visit from Santa.

After our students left, the administration fed us a nice lunch. I wonder if I looked a little like this when I left our parking lot..



 Today was my first day of Christmas break. I have enjoyed being LAZY on this rainy day. I hope that you are enjoying your break too! We deserve it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment