Image Map

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Work It Wednesday

I am lovin' everyone's photos from Vegas. I'm very a little jealous but I'm happy my blogging friends are having the time of their lives!  I had lunch with a coworker today. We agreed that we WILL go to Vegas next year!

I'm linking up with Katie for Work It Wednesday.
http://queenofthefirstgradejungle.blogspot.com/
At the end of the school year, I had NO energy. I was mopping around and was feeling sorry for myself. June 1st I made a commitment that I would begin working out. NOT for a few weeks, this must be a life style change. As the summer as passed, I have learned that I enjoy jogging on my treadmill. I feel better, I am in a better mood, and I am realizing that I'm stronger that I ever thought I was. This is a WIN, WIN situation!!

637.6 calories burned is a HUGE to me!!
 

I jogged/walked 4.5 miles. Never walked that far before. EVER!

Katie inspires me on her instagram account. Here's the link if you want to follow her amazing progress.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I have been starting to go to the gym more consistently too. It is so hard during the school year though! I wish I had more energy then!
    -Emilee | missberryhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete