This has been such a good week! Although I didn't get to go to Vegas, I really enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing everyone's pics. Oh Ya'll Periscope. Isn't it something?? I'm sooo addicted! I love it when I look at my phone and see a notification that someone is LIVE! I've found new blogs to stalk and talked to several new people. I love that we can now put faces, voices, and personalities with the blogs we follow.
I'm linking up for Sunday Scoop. If you would like to join in, link up here.
1. * Even though I'm nervous, I will do a periscope video tomorrow. Pinky Promise!
* My husband bought groceries this weekend and didn't but any chocolate. How am I suppose to stay in this house next week with three boys and NO oreos?!?! Come on!!
* Yep, it's that time again. It's time for me to go back to school and work in my classroom. I had planned on doing the cute instagram bulletin board that a lot of people have pinned on pinterest. Well, two other teachers as my school have already put it up soooo I guess I better find a different bulletin board idea...(sigh)
2. *This is the first year I've participated with the BlogHoppin scavenger hunt. It's so much fun!! There's a few on the list that I will never find. BUT I can't wait to ask my principal to get criss cross apple sauce and take a pic! HAHA!!!
*I have a ton of teacher blogs that I follow. I have 500ish Instagram teachers I follow. I just realized that I'm not following all of my ig friends blogs. I have to fix that!!
3. *Last but not least, cuddling with my three boys. Tonight, we jumped on my bed and watched Barney. Yes, I said that right. BARNEY! My 19 month old loves that purple dinosaur. My family is hoping this phase passes quickly!!
Link up and let us know what your Sunday Scoop is!