Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tell All Tuesday

http://teachtalkinspire.blogspot.com/
I am linking up with Teach. Talk. Inspire and My Day In K for their Tell all Tuesday! These girls have been doing this link up all summer. How in the world have I missed it?? Incase you've missed it too, they have fun prompts each week to blog about. This week, we are sharing about "My Dream Classroom".

I will begin with photos of my own room. Oh my poor classroom! Here are a few pics after the floors were finished. I had piles and piles and piles of stuff..Everywhere!! The struggle is REAL!


On a bright note, I've been working in my room for a week now and I'm making progress! WooHoo!!! I will post pics soon! :)

My dream classroom would have to be this photo! I love everything about it! The colors are perfect!
Isn't Schoolgirl Style the best?!?! If you see this photo on pinterest, click on it and read the story behind this classroom makeover. The story Melanie told will pull at your heart! You can also click here to check out the article. She's precious!!

You've got time to tell about your dream classroom. Be sure to link up!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy, thanks for sharing your dream classroom! I love all the pictures. I have never been the biggest fan of things hanging from the ceiling, but the more I see it the more I love it. I might have to do that this year. Thank you for taking the time to link up with us. I enjoyed reading your post! :)

    ReplyDelete