Image Map

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Five For Friday...Saturday Style

http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4220641129&group=0&frame_type=a&context=feed_all&context_ids=&blog=2733518&frame=1&click=0&user=0

It's that time again, Five For Friday! Friends, this has been a WILD week. Just like many of you, I'm SICK of winter. That bring me to number 1.
Snow Day-I'm a southern girl. We don't do snow and ice here. Well, it won't quit snowing! I'm. So. Tired. Of. It.! On the bright side, I did get a few cute pics of my kiddos.
My sweet Noah was trying to figure out what the white stuff was.
Say cheese daddy!
Snowball fight

 Black History Month- Since we have a new reading series, I didn't teach as many Black History Heroes as I wanted to. There's just no time to fit everything in. Isn't that the story of our lives?? Anyway, here's a few pics I snapped.






The Dress- My students wanted to have their say about the color of this dress. The teacher in me made it into a math problem! 16 saw black & blue  3 saw gold & white  I'm team gold & white! I tried and tried and tried and tried to see black and blue. It just wasn't there for me!


National Boards- Last Saturday was "Assessment Saturday". It was a GREAT day! I'm not quite as scared unsure about the process.  I think this is doable.



That's right! We. Made. It.!!! I absolutely adore my first graders but this teacher right here is in need of some R&R!!

Link up here to tell about your week.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. How creative to use the dress color as a survey & math exercise!

    Enjoy your Spring Break!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete