Image Map

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday


Oh ya'll! Let's do a little math problem. Snow day + pay day + TPT sale = SCORE.

http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4204387969&group=0&frame_type=a&context=feed_all&context_ids=&blog=6840785&frame=1&click=0&user=0

I'm linking up with The Teacher's Desk for a Throwback Thursday.
This appeared August 8, 2014. The night before this school year began. I'm sure my kiddos were just as nervous to meet me as I was to meet them. 


 As I drove home today, I realized the next time I see my classroom, it will be full of new faces. I think I am ready! 
Anybody out there using Reading Street? Do you like it? Tonight, I've been looking for materials that other teachers use to enhance the curriculum.  Yep it's Friday night and I am working on school stuff.  I guess that's just what we do! :)

I printed these cute story elements from Teaching with Hope. She's very talented! Several co-workers kept saying how cute they are.  I. Love. Them! It's exactly what I needed to replace my old posters! Check it out here.


I remember I had left a comment on Hope's blog and she sent me the posters FREE! Without begging asking for them. Sweet girl! I'm still getting compliments on this banner! 

Now it's your turn. Throw back and link up with us here.

3 comments:

  1. I actually felt nervous like this on Wednesday morning. We had been out of school for so long, more than a week, that it felt like the first day of schooll. My sixers and I joked about it! So glad that you linked up this week.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by A Very Curious Class yesterday. I hope you enjoyed your snow day! Sounds like a good day if it included TpT sale and pay day. :) Have a great weekend!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you (through Angela's Throwback Link Up) and it looks like perfect timing combining your snowday with being paid and being able to take advantage of the TpT sale - wonderful :-) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete