Image Map

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I have found some good stuff!

Can you guess where I went today??
Two days into spring break, I break down and go to school. I know, I'm such a nerd. On the bright side, everything is ready for next week! That is a great feeling!!

 
I love St. Patrick's Day activities! It's just...fun! 

Here are my findings from today!
1.-I just figured out how to change the text color. This is a BIGGIE!
2.- Lory is giving away a yearful of "print it and teach". All you have to do is visit her blog and leave a comment with your email address. She will pick a winner Friday! I couldn't wait, I picked up her April packet tonight. It's really good!!


  3.- Jessica is giving away a CUTE St. Patrick's Day Craftivity.  It's FREE! You can find it by clicking on her button.
I hope you are having a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment