Image Map

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Periscope in the classroom


I love periscope! I love watching teachers talk about their classrooms, their families, their lives..I love it! However, I don't love turning the camera and talking. I've only recorded one personal scope! It wasn't that great! :/
 BUT Periscope in my classroom is great!  My students love it!
Parents are forced asked to read books on periscope. The kiddos LOVE when his/her parent is reading! It makes me smile!

I also record periscopes during Gonoodle brain breaks, Terrific Kid Awards, special speakers, work stations, and student reading. It's nice to be able to allow parents and grandparents to have "a look" into the classroom...Maybe I will get the courage to periscope on my personal account someday. :)

If you want to periscope in your class, you can pick up Just A Primary Girl free parent release form here. The form is in the packet's preview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment