Image Map

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blog Hoppin'-Where Tuesday

Today was the 7th day of school. I am T.I.R.E.D.!! When will I get back in the swing of things?? Although I am exhausted, I enjoy teaching my new 19 babies. The kiddos are sweet.  They are liking our new Reading Street program. I am liking it too! :)

Where do I work?
I'm a first grade teacher at New Albany Elementary. There's 1,100 students in our prek-5th grade building.

Our school was built in 2001. I student taught the year it opened. My classroom is the same room I student taught in. Isn't that cool?? Here's a peek in my room.



My room is pretty big AND I have a bathroom in it. I've been in this room 8 years. It feels like home.
Link up here to show off your school!

3 comments:

  1. Wow 1100 kids! My school is pre k to 5 too and we have about 185! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I remember myself teaching 3-5 years old kids. It was a lot of fun. I was always tired, but I could never quite, because it was a lot of fun as well. You go to work and see their faces and you just forget about everything. They all that matter. And the results you are outstanding. They are so eager to learn something new, especially when it is done in a form of game. Unfortunately, I can’t teach now, but I do miss my kiddos. No matter how hard it was, it was also a blessing for me.
    Alicia for EssayOnlineStore Web Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy, I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award
    Check it out on my latest post here:
    http://confessionsofalowergradeteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete