Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week-Who Monday

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/teacher-week-who.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/deHub+%28Blog+Hoppin%27%29
I am lovin' this link up! It's great getting to learn more about all of you! Here's a little about me...
I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Brent. We've been married 13 years.
 Our oldest son, Chance. He's 9 years old.
 Our middle son, Sam. He's 7 years old.
This is our baby, Noah. He's 9 months old.

Favorite movie: Fireproof
Favorite drink: Diet Pepsi...I'm in love with it!!
Favorite tv show: Duck Dynasty...Gotta love Uncle Si..Jack
Favorite music: Big Daddy Weave-Contemporary Christian
Favorite Football Team-Old Miss Rebels..Hotty Toddy!!
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite website: Teachers Pay Teachers..Don't we all?!?!
I love rag doll cats.

Link up here to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment