Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2016

Five For Friday..Spring Break Style!




Our spring break is this week. It's been nice having down time! I enjoyed our staycation. 

My first grade hall celebrated Dr. Seuss last week. On Thursday, the first graders presented "The Grinch Stole The Rhyme". Oh my gosh, it was so stinkin' cute!! The stage was decorated with bright colors, the kiddos were dressed in Whoville clothes, and most of the teachers were Thing 1 and Thing 2. Of course, we had to have blue hair!



The first few days of spring break was spent like this! I was MISERABLE! Thank The Lord for antibiotics and Sudafed! 

WooHoo!! That's right.. NO homework.. NO lunches to pack.. and most importantly NO ALARM CLOCKS were set!! 

Once I felt better, we had to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! Oh my! It's been soooooo nice lately!!  My kiddos enjoyed going to the park and feeding the ducks.



I ran across a few post on Instagram about Slant Box. How have I never heard of this before??? You WANT to go run to Lessons With Coffee's blog and sign up. The Slant Box is a monthly swap box for teachers. It doesn't matter if you're a blogger or a non blogger. Everyone will be matched up with a new friend! Registration ends soon! 


What is this cute calendar used for?? It's my new blog calendar. Hopefully It's going to keep me organized with blog posts and TPT. I just know it!...fingers crossed..


Don't forget to share your week and link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment