Image Map

Friday, March 25, 2016

Five For Friday!

Happy Good Friday, friends!  I started this day by reflecting on God's love and thanking Him for sending His son to die on a cross for US!


We went back to school this week. The prior week was spring break. On Sunday night, I went to bed dreading the next day! I really did!! But Monday was soooo good! The kids were so calm and relaxed. They must have been ready to get back into a routine!

On Tuesday, this happened! Chance fell on the playground and fractured his ankle...on his growth plate! This is the first cast we've ever dealt with in our family. It's taking time to get used to it...all of us!
I turned in the last two rotation/specials calendars of this school year. There are only 39 days of school! That is hard  impossible to believe!! 
I hopped back on my treadmill! Oh it felt soooo good!! Have you ever heard of the Beach Body program? My friend, Whitney, is a beach body coach. If you want to join in on this healthy lifestyle I'm trying out, check out her blog here


We planned on ending our week with a day of Easter fun. I woke up, fixed coffee,  sat down to read and then I heard it..rain...lots of rain...

The kiddos arrived and walked into the room with baskets full of eggs. I couldn't just let them swap out eggs in the room. I had to get creative...I walked down the hall and passed the PE building. I noticed it was dark. That's it! "An egg hunt in the dark!".  I  threw hid eggs and called the kiddos in. They loved it! It sounds silly but it was FUN!

After the hunt, we spent the remainder of the day reading Easter books, making crafts, eating popcorn, and watching Peter Cottontail. Our rainy day was perfect!



 





3 comments:

  1. I have read your post christy thnaks for sharing post with us

    ReplyDelete

  2. What i don’t understood is in truth how you are no longer really much more smartly-liked than you might be now.
    You’re so intelligent. You recognize thus significantly in terms of this matter, produced me individually imagine
    it from numerous various angles. Your personal stuffs excellent. Always care for it up!
    best room humidifier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog informative for readers such a nice content keep posting thanks for sharing Golden Triangle Tour Package India

    ReplyDelete