Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

First Day Of School!

Have you ever been so tired that you can't sleep? Yep, that's how I feel tonight! Today was the first day of school WITH students!  I can't complain. Today was a great day! It's just very h.a.r.d. getting into a routine!
My kiddos before school...

I'm sure this will be the last year that they let me dress them alike. :(

 This morning, we discussed rules. After reading No David, we did some role playing and made anchor charts on behavior. I thought the little Davids were cute!

Before reading First Day Jitters, I asked what jitters were. The responses were FUNNY!!! One little girl said she bought her jitters at Wal-Mart!

One day down and 179 to go. If the rest of the year goes as smoothly as today did, I will have the best year EVER!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete