Image Map

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tell Me Something Good!

Jennifer from Rowdy in First Grade is having a linky party. All you do is tell something good at school and at home. Then link up! After the LONG week I had, I need to remember some good things! :)
School- At the end of the day yesterday, I told the kids it was time to pack up. A little girl whined and said, "I want to come to school tomorrow. I missed school during the Christmas break." Wow! Made my heart smile!!
Home- My bestie and I have started running again. It's not pretty but I am doing it! Gotta get ready for a 5k in March. I'm not really looking to have a record time. I just don't want to be the last person to cross the finish line!

What positive thing is going on with you? Link up and let us know! :)

2 comments:

  1. It always makes me feel so good when the kids want to be at school. We have intersession during breaks to work with lower students. I think most of mine would come, if they were invited. Great job on running. I need to start walking or something, I'm too out of shape to run.

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher
    I'm your newest follower. I looped with my class from kdg to 1st a couple of years ago. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww- sweet that she missed you and school so much. And good for you running! I am going to start out walking before I even attempt running again!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete