Image Map

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Silence for Sandy Hook Elementary



From Farley's blog:

 Please join me in a day of silence for teacher bloggers on
Sunday, December 16, 2012,
by only posting the picture below on your blog
and titling your post as "Silence for Sandy Hook Elementary" .


I can't quit thinking about this tragedy. This hits home to all of us.  It could have happened to you. It could have happened to me. It could have been our school babies who were harmed.. I am so proud of those teachers who gave their lives to protect those babies. What heroes!!!!....As I think about this senseless act, I can't help but remember how the devil picked on children and babies in the Bible. The devil is a punk. I've read the end of The Book and it says he will go down!!...Praying for those families who can't  give their kids a kiss good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment