Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Made It...Planner Style

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for her amazing linky. I love linkies! I enjoy being able to hop around and be nosy  see what everyone is creating! The bloggers have some CUTE stuff linked up!!!
I guess I'm cheating a little bit since I didn't actually create my "made it" project. But I'm going to share it anyway. Here's my NEW HAPPY PLANNER!! 
Oh how I love this planner! I got it at Michael's and used the 40% off coupon. If I remember correctly it was only $17! I downloaded free clipart and printed them on label sticker paper from Dollar Tree. The squares were on the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby for $0.16. The washi tape came from Dollar Tree and Target dollar spot. Well, I found my Target dollar spot items at Bargain Hunt that cost 2 for $1. As you can see, I'm cheap! HA! Although I'm not a very creative person, I loved creating my page with Julie at The Souther Teacher on her blab show. Her Planner show is on Blab every Sunday night at 7:30 Central time. I hope you can hop by and join us!


While my boys were playing outside, I thought I would take a couple quick photos before the sun melted us! Y'all, it's hot this summer! Anyway, I got the cutest frame to clip these pics on. Can't wait to hang them in my classroom.


  






I hope you're having the best summer! It's hard to believe I've been out a month!! Time please slow down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment