Image Map

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Book Talk Tuesday!

I am finally getting a blog makeover! It's a birthday present to myself!  The talented  Christi is designing it for me. I Can. Not. Wait!!
http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=3091089987&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=3713648&frame=1&click=0&user=0
I am linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class for her Tuesday linky. This week she posted a cute activity! She's so crafty!

I have been reading The Patriarchs by Beth Moore. Before now,I have never read a book by her. It's really great! This book is a 10 week bible study. A group of ladies from my church get together once a week to talk about it. I have enjoyed it sooo much!
My little boy is reading Cam Jansen for his summer reading project.  We have not started reading this book yet.  We will definitely get started tomorrow.  Although I haven't read it yet, it looks to be really good.   Guess I shouldn't be judging a book by its cover hmmm...

I finally saw one today. A Back To School commercial.  Oh. My. Word! All I could think of was this...

 I hope all of you teachers in Vegas are having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment