Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Fun..help with common core please..

This has been a long weekend! Normally this would be a good thing but this weekend I've been stuck inside with a sick kid :(   This is a weird sickness. Sam has ran fever for three days but feels absolutely fine.  He is laughing and playing as I type this. Hmmm...

I am linking up with Learning in Wonderland. Here's a few valentine's pinterest items I plan on letting my class do.

Click on the pic to go to her blog. You can get this cute printable from her TPT store.






Valentine's day is my least favorite holiday. The valentine party is always the LOUDEST day of the year!! But I promise to give it my all and enjoy it for the kiddos.

What's your favorite common core link? Have you found a website or book that is extremely helpful? Our school has been giving out information and sending speakers to help us with common core. Just wondering what has helped you?? 

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Sam is better soon. It sounds like the same thing some of our kids at my school have had.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete