Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Already November.. For Real?

It's so hard to believe that November is here. Do you realize that we only have two more weeks before Thanksgiving break?!?!

I've been trying to figure out how to do power points on my husband's new MacBook. It has taken a while because I'm old school and have been trying to work this thing like a home PC. Last night, I finally realized that all I have to do is drag stuff. duh! Anyway, my first freebie should be finished this week!

As you know, this is a very important week for our country. Vote!!  Here are a few words of encouragement...
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." Romans 13:1
"Therefore, it is necessary to submit to authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience." Romans 13:5
Either way this election goes, I will pray for this great nation and our leader!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment